Bluestacks is a PC software used to run Android apps/ games on Windows. It provides a full screen platform to enjoy all Android apps on your PC.
Many users face difficulty installing Bluestacks. Error 25000 appears during the installation process and the setup wizard quits unexpectedly. This article outlines important instructions useful to get rid of this problem.
1. Update Drivers
2. Repair Configuration Data
3. Use Windows Troubleshooter
4. Run the Program in the Compatibility Mode
5. Use an Offline Installer
You possibly have outdated drivers. Update your graphics driver to the latest version available online. Here are the steps to do so:
For Windows 8
1. Press the Windows Key.
2. Type “Device Manager” in the Search Box.
3. Click the Settings icon.
4. Open it from the Search Results.
5. Expand the top category, right click your graphics card device and select “Update Driver Software”.
6. Follow the wizard on your own. It’ll fix problems with graphics/ video card.
Repair Configuration Data
App configuration data is stored in the Registry. Registry handling problems may cause error 25000 Bluestacks. Repair the data as shown here:
1. Download Reginout System Utilities.
2. Install and open the application software.
3. Start Registry scan. Fix all errors detected in the system. Graphics/ video card problems will not appear again.
Use Windows Troubleshooter
Windows Troubleshooter diagnoses system problems. Follow these guidelines:
For Windows 8
1. Click Settings in the Metro Screen.
2. Click More PC Settings | General | Restart Now (Advanced Startup) | Troubleshoot | Advanced Options | Windows Startup Settings | Restart.
Run the Program in the Compatibility Mode
Run Bluestacks in the compatibility mode. The version you’re trying to install is not supported by your operating system version. Compatibility mode ensures unwanted program features are disabled.
1. Right click the setup program, select Properties.
2. Click the Compatibility tab.
3. Check-up the box named “Run this program in compatibility mode for”.
4. Select an earlier version of Windows.
5. Click OK.
Use an Offline Installer
An offline installer installs Bluestacks without downloading files during the setup operation as the files are already downloaded by you. Graphics/video card issue will not appear if you download the offline installer from here.